New python-fedora

I've built a new python-fedora rpm 0.2.90.10-1

I've uploaded them into the pkgdb as I know some people now using
python-fedora cannot access bastion.  Source and binary rpms (FC6) are
located here:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/static/download/python-fedora-0.2.90.10-1.noarch.rpm
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/static/download/python-fedora-0.2.90.10-1.src.rpm

Changes from 0.2.90.9:
- Update fas2 integration with changes from mmcgrath.
- berrange has changed his email address in the account system, no
longer need to special case his bugzilla address.
- Fix a bug in the handling of db errors in accounts/fas.

-Toshio