Re: Smolt is down and FAS account issues

On 6/26/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi

http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/stats

The devices section has been inaccessible for a while. I tried editing
the wiki page which requires my FAS account. That wouldn't login and I
tried resetting the password and haven't been mailed a link yet after
around half an hour.

Rahul