Wiki localization: patch wiki, or work with current tools ?

Hi,

I'm Samuel Bizien, from l10n/fr team, working on wiki pages.

For few days now, we've been discussing the idea to improve localization
in the wiki, with websites list
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2007-June/msg00169.html).

The goal is to make easier for user to find the localized version of the
page he is reading (in english, most of time). We've set up a wikipage
to see how we could manage it manually:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Wikipages
But it would be quite long to manage it this way.

So, is it possible to manage it automatically ? Is it easier to patch
wiki or to maintain these pages ?
I've heard (from Ville-Pekka Vainio) that this is a feature that may
appear in next version of moinmoin wiki. Could we patch our moinmoin
wiki from development version ?

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,

Samuel.