Re: Smolt is down and FAS account issues

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/stats

The devices section has been inaccessible for a while. I tried editing the wiki page which requires my FAS account. That wouldn't login and I tried resetting the password and haven't been mailed a link yet after around half an hour.

Red Hat actually had some mail issues yesterday preventing some @rh.c addresses from getting mail. I actually didn't get this email until this morning (even though I got the reply last night). Can you verify that you have, in fact, gotten the email by now?