Re: Smolt is down and FAS account issues

On 6/27/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/stats
>
> The devices section has been inaccessible for a while. I tried editing
> the wiki page which requires my FAS account. That wouldn't login and I
> tried resetting the password and haven't been mailed a link yet after
> around half an hour.

Red Hat actually had some mail issues yesterday preventing some @ rh.c
addresses from getting mail.  I actually didn't get this email until
this morning (even though I got the reply last night).  Can you verify
that you have, in fact, gotten the email by now?

    -Mike

Yes I got this email.