Re: Wiki slowness

Christian Iseli wrote:
Hi folks,

Just a bit of rant that I find the wiki very slow when updating the
PackageStatus pages.

For example, it took longer than 15 minutes between the time I pushed
the "Save Changes" button until the browser started to display the updated page
in the case of the PackageMaintainers/PackageStatus/OpenBugs page...

I agree the size of those pages grew quite a bit, but I don't remember
things being so slow with the previous wiki...

If anyone has ideas to speed things up, I'll be waiting on the corner
with lolling tongue :)

15 minutes? Damn. I can't believe the proxies didn't time that out. I'll investigate some today.