Test group and accounts cleanup

I'm adding a test group for publictest1. I'm debating whether or not to have the test servers connect to a test instance of the accounts db... I think maybe as we mature it would be useful but right now will add more overhead (open to thoughts on this). There will be a test accounts db on publictest1... I'm not sure what content will be in it.

Item 2: I'm going to be cleaning up some groups in the account system (for infrastructure) and will probably remove a group or two. If you feel you've been wrongly removed from a group, just let me know. We'll get you set back up.