Re: Fedora 7 Update Informatin for general users

Thomas Chung wrote:
First all, thank you for Fedora Update System.
It's wonderful to see that we finally have something we always wanted.

While looking at the list of Stable Updates for Fedora 7[1], it gives
me an idea that this could replace our static Fedora Security
Advisories and Package Updates  for Fedora 7[1] on our project wiki.

What do you think? Could we open this system up so any general users
can see this information anonymously without logging-in with Fedora
Account System?

Can anyone kindly answer this? It would save a lot of manual effort. Thanks.

Rahul