Meeting today

Just a reminder there's a meeting today in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings. We'll be following http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Schedule as usual.

I want to talk about the whole OTRS vs Mail vs Hosted site first. We'll probably be voting so if you have an opinion, show up and vote.