Re: Fedora 7 Update Informatin for general users

On 6/28/07, Luke Macken <lmacken redhat com> wrote:
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/bodhi/ticket/43

Shouldn't be very hard to implement; I think we can probably get away
with simply wrapping the update actions and sidebar with

I've been trying to get a huge bodhi upgrade out the door, but keep
finding myself just trying to squeeze in "just one more feature".

I'll get RSS feeds and anonymous access working after I get this other
stuff released.

luke

Thank you Luke,
I really appreciated.