Re: Firefox Search Plugin

Michael Stahnke wrote:
I was looking for a firefox search plugin for the Fedora Wiki.  I
checked google/mycroft and didn't find one already existed, so I built
my own.

http://www.stahnkage.com/fedora  should get you to it.

If it doesn't work or needs updates, let me know.  If it stinks (and
it probably does) let me know too.  (Tested on F6/ FF 1.5)

You should file a RFE against firefox in Red Hat bugzilla to include this by default. This is pretty handy.

Rahul