Re: Streamlining Account Signup Process

Paulo Santos wrote:
And we did reply it, on IRC though :)

That's better than getting no response but I would consider it more useful if the responses are given on the mailing list if the questions were asked in them. For one thing, the discussions are archived and I can read about asynchronously and refer other people to them easily.

There are more people interested in the progress on this besides Karsten Wade and I would appreciate knowing the status too. Thanks.

Rahul