IRC Meeting Text Formatter....

David Douthitt ssrat at ticon.net
Fri Jun 29 03:56:51 UTC 2007

I've been trying to keep up with reading the IRC logs, but they aren't
the easiest to read.

So.... I turned to scripting and created a much easier to read format
based on the original text.  The new format separates the text by
subject, tallies the attendees and reports on these at the end.

The script (called "irc") is in Ruby and is attached - it writes out a
file "irc.{mo}.{day}".

--
UNIX System Administrator
Linux+, SCSA, RHCE, LPIC-1