Re: Primary DNS

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
On Thursday 08 March 2007 04:05:35 pm Mike McGrath wrote:
anyone have any issues if we move primary DNS off of fpserv and onto the
torrent.fedoraproject.org box?  What are your thoughts on using phx as
the primary DNS site?

    -Mike
Torrent box sounds fine, id like to keep DNS out of PHX just for the sake of not having all our eggs there. if PHX goes down and its the primary its could be harder to redirect elsewhere. I can host a slave if wanted. I think we should have 3 or 4 DNS boxes not the 2 we currently have.
+1 on that  Though it might be good to have a secondary there.