Alpha Core 3 is available

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Tue Mar 13 08:32:27 UTC 2007

Am 2007-03-12 18:53, Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:
> Oliver Falk schrieb:
>> Am 2007-03-11 12:21, Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:
>>
>> I think this is something that should be discussed on the next board
>> meeting; Shouldn't it? Someone from board on this list?
>
> I think working out details like this is more for FESCo (the whole
> secondary arch stuff is IMHO something more for FESCo these days and not
> for the board, which handles it currently afaics and should only drive
> the idea, not the details imho).

ack.

> Anyway, I think it's enough to keep in mind for now and bring it up when
> the details of the secondary arch stuff is worked out (or is somebody
> working on that already?).

First of all it must be clear if there's (or will be) enough space
(storage) available. Technically I don't see any problem to implement
secondary archs. Any other mind?

However, I'm not in the infrastructure group, nor in FESCo. It's up to
you (FI/FESCo) now to bring up the ideas and solutions at the right
point. :-) Of course, I'm willing to help out wherever I can...

Best,
  Oliver