New List Member

Robert Pereira robertjs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:04:47 UTC 2007

Greetings to all!

My name is Robert Pereira, I live at Brazil, on Salvador city.
After open the Fedora Weekly News Issue 80, i saw tha announce "Fedora
Infrastructure needs your help!" and then i decided get involved with the
Infrastructure team.
I work as Linux system administrator since 2001 focused on Red Hat and
Fedora Core distributions to deploy Linux based network infrastructure
solutions as mail, web, file, print and ftp services. Also virtualization,
firewalls and migration to Linux and technical support.
My first contribution with Fedora Project was the translation of some
modules of the Fedora Project and translation of the Fedoras Core 4
Installation Guide to Brazilian Portuguese.
Beyond of my sysadmin duties, I teach Linux in some educational institutions
of the my city.
I wish contribute as i can to sucess and growth of this project.

My regards,

Robert Pereira