Google Summer of Code Project

ROBERT KROMER kromer.22 at osu.edu
Sun Mar 18 03:29:15 UTC 2007

Hello Fedora Infrastructure members, I am planning on applying to the Fedora project through the Google Summer of Code program.  I am interested in taking on the "Web infrastructure to help pup and puplet" suggestion.  However, before I fully commit and write the project proposal I was wondering if I could scrape up some more information about what is wanted.  Are we talking overhauling pup/puplet to create a nicer interface/more informative notification system or just the infrastructure to support it? Some information on the current setup would be helpful as well so I can write a very exact proposal.
Thanks for your time!
~Robert Kromer