Re: Infrastructure projects.

Peter van der Does wrote:
Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 30 April 2007 15:04:37 Peter van der Does wrote:
Where is
help needed?
The git and mercurial plugins to Trac could use lots of improvement/polish. There are many things that are not implemented and nothing much is going on upstream.

As I don't have experience with Python I don't think I can be of much
help with this.

Would you be willing / able to set up moin at home using mod_python and run some tests for me?