Re: Ready to learn, and contribute.

Kelsey Hightower wrote:
Hello,

My name is Kelsey Hightower, I am 26 years old and in live in downtown Atlanta, GA. I am a freelance IT consultant and plan to go completely open source. I am studying to take my RHCE and LPIC certs in the next couple of months.

I have a huge interest in RedHat based distros and the idea of free software. I have some experience in automating tasks using BASH, but really want to learn Python and C. I have some books, time, and wiliness to learn.

I have 2 years experience supporting Linux in some form or fashion, and a good bit of experience in configuring networks.

Well I am here to help do my part as a free software citizen and learn all that I can.

Welcome, if you can make sure you attend tomorrows meeting:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings