Re: cacti public

Cool. Please note the only time I have ever had an issue with the security of any of my Fedora/RHEL servers was when running cacti.

Jon

Mike McGrath wrote:
So I changed cacti to use cacti internal auth (instead of http auth). So its public now:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/cacti/graph_view.php

The bad news is I have to create users individually now in cacti. If you need access to alter things just let me know and I'll get you set up.