Re: cacti public

Mike McGrath wrote:

Wilmer Jaramillo M. wrote:

Why in instead cacti should used http://www.zenoss.com/ ?

AFAIK, zenoss isn't in Fedora yet.

I believe Scott over at atomicrocketturtle.com was looking into packaging Zenoss, but found the code was pretty messy. Binaries in source rpms, different source rpms for different distributions... I believe there is some work to do there. But it looks like a pretty nice monitoring solution. I use ZABBIX <http://www.zabbix.com/> myself.

Nils Breunese.