motd+puppet

I'm going to deploy some sort of motd on the servers using puppet today. Mostly just so people that log in understand how puppet works and to remind them that their changes will go away unless done properly.

This has slight risk of breaking scripts. Particularly ones running over ssh. Let me know if anyone sees something... odd.