mirrors.fp.o DNS change coming

I think we're ready to switch mirrors.fp.o from fpserv to the PHX
infrastructure with mirrormanger as the back end.

For those interested in trying it out, put into /etc/hosts:
209.132.176.120         mirrors.fedoraproject.org

then hit http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/ and subpages for
the list of mirrors by country and content

and /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo files should hit

mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=core-6&arch=i386

or similar (the default lines should be fine)

Let me know if you run into any troubles.

Thanks,
Matt
Fedora Mirror Wranger
mdomsch in #fedora-admin on FreeNode