Re: Did I kill Wiki

On 05/10/2007 04:15 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
Oliver Falk wrote:
Hi!

I uploaded my presentation from Tuesday to fedoraproject.org, but my wiki page /wiki/OliverFalk didn't open afterwards; So I tried to delete it, but now Wiki is no longer responding - not even the startpage.

how big was your presentation? (This shouldn't have killed it but I thought I'd ask)

~30 MB.

-of