Web lead

We need a new web lead volunteer. Some people have been working on it from time to time. We need someone who can log in and fix the account system when its down and knows how the wiki works. We have a lot of people doing a lot of things but I'd love to get someone dedicated who can contribute regularly maybe an hour a day or at least a few hours a week. Someone who can sit in #fedora-admin and #fedora-web and give more attention to our web and understand how it works.

I have a few people in mind I'd love to have volunteer for this but I know $DAYJOB won't always allow it.