Re: Fedora 7 Launch

The operating system is detecting 1GB only in each server, sometimes starts swaping which is really not good.
The theory behind Apache is really simple, more memory = more hits/sec without queueing requests

Paulo

On 5/11/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
Paulo Santos wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Is it possible to get 1GB extra ram for each Proxy and APP server ?
> This would double the amount of hits that we can sustain, in the
> webserver
> point of view.

Possibly, I'll look into it.  The issue is I don't know how some of
these servers are already configured so I'm not sure what slots are
free.  I'll take a look.