Gobby

I propose a gobby service be provided, perhaps gobby.fedoraproject.org.

From the package description:
Gobby is a free collaborative editor. This means that it provides you with the
possibility to edit files simultaneously with other users over a network. It
supports multiple documents in one session and a multi-user chat.

I see several uses for this, primarily in package spec review but also
in document editing or collaborative hacking.

RFR at  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/gobby

Regards,
John Mahowald