Re: Software in infrastructure vs repositories

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
Once upon a time Wednesday 16 May 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Has Fedora Infrastructure team consider a rule not to deploy any
proprietary software and not even any software that is not available in
the official Fedora repository? That would make things easier for
ensuring good packaging, maintenance and licensing.
That is what our rules are. we only use what is in Fedora. if there is some OSS thing we need we get it in Fedora before we use it.

Can you document this anywhere?

Rahul