Re: Web based interface for live image/ regular image creation

On Wednesday 16 May 2007 21:58:18 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> Now that we have external live image creator and distribution composing
> tools and revisor as a gui for tying them up together, what would be
> nice is to have a web front end which mimics Pirut that let's users
> select groups, individual packages and perhaps a third party/custom
> repository and get a live or regular image. Would be it possible for
> someone in the infrastructure team to look into this?

This feels less like a Infrastructure thing and more like a general software
development thing.  If some software dev creates the web tools to do this,
then it would become an Infrastructure thing to find a place to host it and
run it.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora