Proxy server upgrades

I'm going to upgrade the proxy servers to RHEL5. This is a medium risk because these boxes are on a different VLAN then our dhcp server, as such we cannot PXE boot them without a soc request. I'll start with proxy1 tonight then proxy2 tomorrow or this weekend. If all goes according to plan there should be no outages.