Participation

Freddie Rosario frosario777 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 02:26:47 UTC 2007

Hey to all,

My name is Freddie and I am looking to get involved in Fedora in some way. I
browsed the website and saw that Fedora is looking for people who have some
experience with Linux and Python in general. I would like to donate about an
hour every night or every other night. Does anyone need any help with a
project? I currently work for Google and have some experience with somewhat
large networks and computing environments. I want to start small and work my
way up. Even though I work for Google, I do not want to give the impression
that I know everything. I am here to learn and help out where I can. Thank
you for your time!

--Freddie