Participation

Freddie Rosario frosario777 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:39:39 UTC 2007

Matt Domsch and fedora infrastructure team,

Right now Mike McGrath has asked me to help him out with the smolt project.
I will give him a hand on that and if he is satisfied that I did a good job,
then I will move on to something more critical such as code reviews and
mirrormanager. I am far from a python expert but I will help out wherever I
can.

--Freddie