Re: Participation

Freddie Rosario wrote:
Matt Domsch and fedora infrastructure team,

Right now Mike McGrath has asked me to help him out with the smolt project. I will give him a hand on that and if he is satisfied that I did a good job,
then I will move on to something more critical such as code reviews and
mirrormanager. I am far from a python expert but I will help out wherever I
can.

Take a look with matt, his stuff is more important :)