Re: Image standards

Thomas Chung wrote:

We're not saying we will force someone to use png format only.
However we'll *encourage* to use patent-free png format in Fedora Project.

Please, do this, *encourage* but not *force*. We may want to use photos, for example a photo of OLPC or photos of Fedora contributors present at some event and PNG has very bad compression for photos.