Vote for the (probable) name of Fedora 7!

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:49:07 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 10:41 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
Bill Nottingham wrote:

> > Please vote for your favorite choice at:
> >
> >      https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/vote.cgi
> >
> > The choices are 'Lee', 'Sherman', 'Nothing', 'Cylon', 'Moonshine',
'Siegfried'.

> If the voter is supposed to select no more than one name, why check
> boxes are used instead of radio buttons?

Because we're reusing the voting application for electing people to
FESCo and the other Steering Committees for this.  This is one of
several things that should be enhanced when we get around to rewriting
the application.

If anyone would like to work on that, we'd love to reimplement voting as
a turbogears application with a turbogears widget that can be embedded
in other web apps, historical voting records, support for multi-issue
ballots, radio buttons when voting for a single choice, etc.  Currently,
no work has been done on this so you have a lot of freedom in choosing
how to architect things.

-Toshio