Hello

Hey,
                   my name is jose m manimala. I am a server
administrator and a web programmar and have good knowledge of web
technologies(jsp,php,asp,soap,ajax). Hoping i could be of help with
web server administartion and web technologies. I run a fedora core 6
machine with tomcat and apache running on it. Have also experience
with linux kernel compiling and shell scripts.... Hope i can   be of
help.
i am doing my graduate studies in cochin, India.

cheers

--
Jose M Manimala
S6 Computer science and engineering