Re: releasing torrents

How about create an Infrastructure/Docs/<NameHere> documentation
section ? According to the scheadule, we should be documenting
everything. We are (trying) to do that but, i think all the
information is too scatered around.

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 19:27:06 seth vidal wrote:
> A couple of questions:
>  1. where should I link that page from?
>  2. is there a better page for docs for infrastructure in general?

That's kind of ReleaseEngineering stuff.  I wanted to start gathering a list
of Processes that ReleaseEngineering goes though, this feels like one of
them
(:

--
Jesse Keating