Re: Apache tweak

Its always nice to have extra security surounding the architecture and apps, but for that we will need extra resources that we currently dont have right now, i personally would like to have extra RAM on the proxies. mod_security, is not that light, but its really nice and handy :)

Tweaks that we should do right now, is verify the values in MaxClients and everything regarding the threads (childs), and see if unecessary modules are being loaded or not

At least is my opinion...
Paulo