Re: UnicodeEncodeError on certain wiki pages

On 5/27/07, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hello Infrastructure Team,

We have some issues with certain wiki pages including.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RecentChanges

Could some fix the issue per Mike's email?

On 5/27/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> Done.   In case this ever happens again and I'm not around.  Tell
> someone to alter the edit-log for the page in question.

FYI, I found an existing bug report from Mion site.
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinBugs/UnicodeEncodeError_u%27%5Cx00%27
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung