UnicodeEncodeError on certain wiki pages

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon May 28 12:55:40 UTC 2007

Thomas Chung wrote:
> Thank you!
> You're *da* man. :)
> Regards,

Thomas, were all of these edits done by only your user?  I haven't been
able to recreate.  For those following but have not actually seen the
log.  The edit log is completely auto generated by moin so something
very screwy is going on so regardless of what a user does these logs
should be ok but, for whatever reason, they're not.  The page doesn't
display because moin reads them I think for the 'last edited by' section
at the bottom of the page.

    -Mike