Hello

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed May 30 06:44:14 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 11:03 +0530, jose manimala wrote:
> i have been going through the code. Turbo gear seems to be a fast
> paced and much more optimized system to develop the application in. i
> am trying to install turbo gear. the basics of python i have gone
> through. So let me know if there is any updates.

Okay.  I've written up a pair of wiki pages.  The first is a
RequestForResources [1]_.  I put your name on it with me as a secondary
contact.  If you don't want to do it that way, feel free to change it.
The second has more information on what the requirements for the
application are [2]_.  It's not too strenuous, mostly addressing the
limitations of the current system.

I'm abadger1999 on freenode IRC (#fedora-admin is a good place to catch
me.)  I'm currently at UTC -7.  feel free to catch me there with any
questions or shoot me an email.

[1]_: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/Voting
[2]_: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/VotingApp2

-Toshio