Re: Details:

do like me... http://www.ircatwork.com/ :D

Paulo

On 5/30/07, jose manimala < josemanimala gmail com> wrote:
Can you define this for me:
A xen guest to run a test instance of the TurboGears voting
application along with a db backend.

1. whats xen guest

IRC will be a problem becaus my college has banned IRC. but i can mail
you. everything seems fine. i am yet to set up python on my comp. can
you point me to an rpm or a guide to its install.
--
Jose M Manimala
S6 Computer science and engineering