Re: Details:

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 12:30 +0530, jose manimala wrote:
> Can you define this for me:
> A xen guest to run a test instance of the TurboGears voting
> application along with a db backend.
>
> 1. whats xen guest

A Xen Guest is a way of taking one of our large, high powered servers
and turning it into a bunch of smaller virtual servers.  We'll be using
one of these virtual servers for testing the new code.  Hopefully the
new code will need the guest about the time that other code move out to
deployment.

> IRC will be a problem becaus my college has banned IRC. but i can mail
> you. everything seems fine. i am yet to set up python on my comp. can
> you point me to an rpm or a guide to its install.

Okay.  Email is fine.

-Toshio