0-day bodhi

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Thu May 31 13:14:09 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 08:52:11AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thursday 31 May 2007 08:11:07 Luke Macken wrote:
> > That's all I can think of at the moment.. anyone have anything else that
> > is a top priority for bodhi ?
>
> A way to see if there are broken deps in the new update set and the ability to
> say "no, don't push it"

Bodhi's Masher handles rolling back of all of the builds tags when mash
fails.  So, if mash errors out on broken deps, bodhi will drop a
/mnt/koji/mash/updates/mash-failed-YYMMDD.HHMM file with the output.
Later today I'll throw together a web interface to check the status of
the Masher and view the mash results and such.

> Is there an try/except when trying to grab a signed package that isn't signed
> yet?  Will it just traceback?

I enabled 'strict_keys' in bodhi's mash.conf, so the compose should fail
if anything is unsigned.

luke