Re: Reminder of change freeze

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:46:16 -0500
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:

Just a reminder that after tomorrow night no changes are allowed of
any kind in Fedora's infrastructure without discussing it on the list first. This includes software upgrades, config changes, etc.

Exceptions are outages / issues.
Changes already in the ticketing system related to the release (like getting the Fedora 8 content generated and put on the website)

In the future can we align this with the final freeze?  I know it
lengthens the period when no changes can go in, but it also prevents
things from going badly right as we are trying to get the last mile of
testing in.

Right now it is set for one week before release day, what time line would you prefer?