Re: wiki madness

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> Option 1: Continue to work with Moin
> Disadvantages:
> - Upstream seems uncooperative

I wouldn't actually say so. The thing is, they have quite a small core team
who have been working for quite a while to get 1.6 released. They just don't
have the manpower at this point to fix our issues, especially when a lot of
Moin users never face the same problems our wiki has.

In my experience they are cooperative and interested - they have for example
offered ideas and possible solutions to the subscription problem - but if we
want fixes soon, we need to do them ourselves.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio