Another Xen guest lockup

At some point xen4 went down last night.  22:37 koji time was the last
time the guest running on it (xenbuilder2) checked in to koji.  It was
building sbcl, which I think was the thing that was building last time
a builder went down.  Perhaps this package is triggering something bad?

--
Jesse Keating