Re: wiki madness

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 17:26 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
So ... I'm seeing the comments fly around that replacing Moin Moin is
the solution to solving our Wiki woes.  For your consideration, I submit
the following details.  Thus we can all possess the same set of facts to
work from.  I'm not arguing for or against a tooling change.  I just
don't want Fedora Documentation to end up in a worse position. :)

Absolutely. We still haven't decided on a plan of attack though; it's
probably best to wait until we've settled down after F8's release before
making any big plans.

As I see it, we have 3 options:

1) Continue to work with Moin
2) Migrate to another wiki