Re: Php why must your apps suck so?

Flatfender wrote:
I've been lurking for awhile, but haven't thrown my hat into the ring
for any projects yet.  I'd be willing to help with Drupal or
Mediawiki, both of which I run internally for my present employer.

Matt Pusateri

Drupal is being evaluated for news.fedoraproject.org. Hop in #fedora-admin and ask for details if you are interested in helping out.

Rahul