Let me introduce myself

Serghey Rodin skid at linux.md
Fri Nov 2 20:37:16 UTC 2007

Hello guys,
my name is Serghey Rodin and I am from capital of Moldova, Chishinau. I
would like to be a part of fedora-project heart. Im not sure what to say
here :) I like Fedora and I like GNU/Linux very much:)
Regarding my working experience: I worked in best Moldovian Internet
Provider (StarNet http://starnet.md), in outsourcing company Remsys
(http://remsys.net), Web Development company Ceonex (http://ceonex.com).
I have big experience in building failover clusters, security stuff,
monitoring huge networks and so.

Here is some of my skills:
[ OS types ]
Fedora, RHEL, CentOS, Debian, SuSE
FreeBSD

[ Web Servers]
Nginx
Apache
Lighttpd
LSWS

[ DB ]
PostgreSQL
MySQL

[ Languages ]
C (not so good, but I can write something small if its needed)
PHP / HTML
CGI / PERL (not so good, actually I can only troubleshoot code)
BASH (Im a guru :)) )
SQL

[ Hosting Panel's and VPS software ]
OpenVZ
Virtuozzo
Xen
Vserver
HSP/Plesk
cPanel
DirectAdmin

[ Network Equipment ]
Cisco
Foundry
3Com
Dell
Alteon

Thats not all,  I'm just trying to show that I can be helpfull.
I will automate just about everything: backups, OS install, system
updates, etc... I am natural multi-tasker I can handle interrupts while
fluidly switching between several projects

Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks

--
With Best Regards